THE WHEN, WHY, HOW, WHAT, AND WHICH.
For any project the most important thing is the site.
You should talk to an Architect when the site:
- Is an awkward shape
- Is steeply Sloping
- Is facing the wrong direction e.g. west to a view
- Is a rare and Expensive site in an exclusive suburb
- has Great views of land or water
- houses the worst building in the best street in a great suburb
- is flood prone
- has poor site conditions
- all of the above
You should also consider using an Architect if you:
- do not know what you want
- have no knowledge of the process and need guidance
- have time limitations – too busy working
- have geographic limitations – interstate or overseas.
- want the building to be everything you can afford
- want to transform your current property
- heard about the Architect from friends and family
- heard about the Architect from business associates.
You should involve an Architect because:
- we have more experience with difficult sites – it is usually all we get
- we understand how to turn a negative into a positive
- we will give you the best Return on Your Investment
- you simply can’t afford not to.
Design is an iterative process where concepts are moulded into magnificence
An Architect can help by:
- Defining the problem by asking the right questions
- Listeningto the answers
- Arriving at the best solution quicker
- Not wasting space
- Not wasting money
- Reducing mistakes
- Solving problems
A few words from our clients
As repeat clients spanning 17 years we highly recommend Mark to you.
Mark will give himself totally to your project, spend hours getting inside your head, challenge your views and push your boundaries. The budget will be treated as if it were his. The result has always exceeded our expectations.
The process of having Mark Wilson of Architects Black and Wilson design, document and oversee the construction of our home has only been surpassed by the pleasure of living in it for 15 years. Mark put his knowledge, heart and soul into our home as if it were going to be his own. In hindsight our investment in Mark’s services was the best value for money we’ve ever experienced. He is most welcome to visit any time.